We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 45,5 cm
- With a retouched circular break around the luting line, where upper and lower part meet.
- With a retouched star-shaped hairline in the lower part, with an extending tight hairline running curved towards the base, stopping at ca. 5 cm above the base, partly retouched.
- The base with a C-shaped 4 cm tension line.
- Negligible superficial wear and a few small burst glaze bubbles, otherwise in good condition and executed in a good tonality of cobalt blue.
- The neck with a vertical ca. 15 cm glaze line visible on the inside only, not visible on the outside under normal or UV-light.