We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 20,5 cm
- Three small spots of loss to the yellow enamel.
- The yellow enamel with superficial wear.
- A tight hairline from the rim at ca. 2 o'clock of app. 2 cm on the back, visible on the front for 1 cm.
- A tight hairline from the rim just past 6 o'clock of app. 6 cm, not visible on the front.
- On the back, three small rim chips of ca. 4, 4 and 3 mm.
- A superficial chip to the inner footrim.