We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dia.: 14,5 cm (the largest saucer)
H.: 10 cm (the vase)
Dia.: 10 cm (the candle holder)
- The vase with a number of chips on the top rim and one on the foot.
- The small incense burner on dish with a chip on the rim between 5 and 6 o'clock.
- The small plate with fish with a small chip on the rim.
- The pair of fluted saucers: One in excellent condition, one with a tight 1 cm hairline on the rim between 10 and 11 o'clock, invisible on the back.
- The largest plate with fish in very good condition.