We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 13 cm - L.: 8 cm (each brush pot)
H.: 15,5 cm (incl. stand)
- Cohen & Cohen, 2014, A game of bowls, p. 45, n. 35, for another example.
- Skinner, Boston, Apr. 21, 2012, lot 631, for another example. (link) (USD 6.518)
- The brush pot on the right generally in good condition, with a superficial glaze chip to one of the top corners, a few very small superficial chips to the lower rim and small superficial baking flaws or burst glaze bubbles to the inner rim.
- The brush pot on the left: With visible touch-ups on the outer rims, slightly extending into the pink enamels on one female and one male figure.
- One corner of the top rim with overpainting.
- Small superficial chips to the inner rim.