We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 5 cm (the tallest)
- Seven are in excellent condition.
- The largest one (middle one in the back row) with old touch-ups to fritting on the outer rim as well as to a baking flaw.
- The one on the far right with several burst glaze bubbles.
- The one on the far left with a superficial chip just above the foot.
- The second one on the front row with a tight 2 cm hairline from the base.
- The third one in the back row with a very small superficial 2 mm chip just above the base.