We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 31 cm
Provenance: (by repute) An English collection, acquired in the 1990's.
- Two small superficial rough patches to the ushnisha on top of the figure's head.
- A few small baking spots to the upper part of the figure's back.
- Typical superficial wear to the gilding and enamel.
- A small restored break to the ornament next to the ear on the right side of the figure.
- A few small touch-ups to the green enamelled section of the crown.