We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 9 cm - Dia.: 20 cm
- Christie's, London, Nov. 9, 2011, Lot 24, for a closely related bowl. (link)
- Ayers & Mallet, Porcelain for Palaces: The Fashion for Japan in Europe, 1650-1750, plate 150, for another related example.
- The upper rim with two superficial chips filled and retouched of 5 and 10 mm length each.
- The outer rim with two superficial chips of 1 mm.
- Minor superficial wear.
- With a baking point with related tension line on the outside, with a resulting glaze tension line on the inside.