We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 72 cm
Provenance: The collection of a French lady, Paris.
- A touch-up to the overglaze blue enamel section above the garden seat in the neck.
- A restored chip to the underside of the top rim with overspraying showing up under UV-light but invisible to the naked eye.
- A small touch-up to the overglaze blue enamel section in the robe of the figure above the bridge in the lower section.
- Two small touch-ups to the overglaze blue enamel sections in the garden fences.
- A small superficial chip filled and retouched just above the foot of ca. 15 x 6 mm, showing up under UV-light but invisible to the naked eye.
- A number of small superficial chips to the footrim.
- The underside of the top rim with a number of baking flaws.
- The inside of the mouth and neck with some baking inconsistencies.
- The surface with a number of superficial baking flaws and minor superficial wear.
- The vase slightly leaning towards one side.