We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 16 cm
- A Dutch private collection.
- With a damaged label on the base, inscribed ...tiquar. .esellschaft Zürich. for the Antiquarische Gesellschaft or Association of Antiques Dealers of Zürich, in Switzerland.
- The stone with inclusions, tension cracks and colour variations throughout.
- The extremities of the carving with a number of minuscule fleabites.
- The top rim with a number of small, insignificant superficial fleabits or small chips.
- The cold paint with loss and wear throughout.
- The inside with a visible crack of ca. 8 cm.
- The crack slightly visible on the outside.
- On the adjacent rim, possibly with a replaced chip on the rim, although the decoration seems to continue.
- The lady's hair adornment partly lacking, her head with superficial wear.
- Two small chips on the foot rim, which is not entirely straight.
- A rim chip possibly restuck, with traces of old paint.
- The lady holding the fan with a loss to the hair adornment and traces of old, now-removed, glue.
- The base with a natural tension line and numerous scratches.