We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 16,5 cm - Dia.: 34 cm
Provenance: With a label on the base for Gasparrini and Boesch, antiques dealers, Rome, ca. 1960.
- An absolutely beautiful example with good enamel quality, and the sound of the bowl still intact when tapped.
- With a tight consolidated hairline running down from the rim at ca. 1 o'clock of app. 9 cm.
- Another tight consolidated hairline running down from the rim at ca. 5.30 o'clock of app. 6 cm on the outside but just 2 cm on the inside.
- The top rim with a number of small superficial chips filled and touched up.
- The foot rim with typical negligible small superficial chips.
- The touch-ups very well executed and nearly invisible to the naked eye.