We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 65 cm
Provenance: The Busca Collection, Villa Serbelloni Como, acquired in the 18th and 19th century.
- La maladie de porcelaine ... - East Asian Porcelain from the Collection of Augustus the Strong, nr. 26, for a similar vase.
- Of very nice overall appearance with fresh colours and of impressive size.
- The cover generally in good condition with typical fritting on the rim, minor losses and wear to the enamel, the surface with minor wear and baking flaws.
- The vase with a section of the top rim broken out and restuck of ca. 8 x 3 cm, with associated overpainting along the breaking lines.
- Two further touched up hairlines of ca. 5 and 6 cm from the top rim.
- The surface with superficial crazing and typical minor baking flaws.
- The enamels with superficial wear and various touch-ups all-over, mostly to the overglaze purple. No large areas where overpainted.