We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
L.: 22 cm (the largest)
Provenance: A Belgian private collection of mostly laquerware and boxes, formed in the 20th C.
Condition: (UV-checked) (from left to right)
- The leather pouch with an worn surface.
- The fist case generally in good condition with superficial wear to the surface.
- The second case with superficial wear to the surface and a missing chip of the lacquer.
- The third with a damaged area of ca. 1 cm.
- The last case generally in good condition, with minimal wear.
- The pipe in very good condition.