We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
H.: 34,5 cm
Provenance: With a label on the back for the L & C Brunet de Vanzy Collection.
- The general surface with superficial crazing and glaze lines.
- With a small part of one of the leaves of the flower on her shoulder reglued.
- With small chips to the tips of two fingers and to the end of the sleeve on the left.
- Lacking the part of the flower's stem below the hand.
- The base with two baking flaws resulting in splits.