We have to double-check your registration and make sure this is not an automated entry in our system. Please complete the test below...
Dim.: 93 x 68,5 cm (the frame)
Dim.: 74,5 x 51 cm (the painting)
The work bears a very strong resemblance to the work in the Amsterdam Rijksmuseum (link). They were most likely painted at the same time.
- Generally in good condition.
- No restoration whatsoever showing up under UV-light.
- Both lower corners showing creases, under the mount.
- The upper section with small humidity stains.
- The silk with typical superficial creases, hardly noticeable.
- Traces of an illegible stamp on the back.